Telestars Boards
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Καλύτερη ιστορία [Δεύτερος γύρος]

Πήγαινε κάτω 
2 απαντήσεις

Ποιες είναι οι καλύτερες;
Castle
Καλύτερη ιστορία [Δεύτερος γύρος]  I_vote_lcap38%Καλύτερη ιστορία [Δεύτερος γύρος]  I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Criminal Minds
Καλύτερη ιστορία [Δεύτερος γύρος]  I_vote_lcap13%Καλύτερη ιστορία [Δεύτερος γύρος]  I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
ΝCIS
Καλύτερη ιστορία [Δεύτερος γύρος]  I_vote_lcap13%Καλύτερη ιστορία [Δεύτερος γύρος]  I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
La Mariposa (Η Πεταλούδα)
 13% [ 1 ]
Corazones Blindados (Θωρακισμένες καρδιές)
 13% [ 1 ]
Tiempo Final (Τελευταία στιγμή)
Καλύτερη ιστορία [Δεύτερος γύρος]  I_vote_lcap0%Καλύτερη ιστορία [Δεύτερος γύρος]  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
¿Dónde está Elisa? (Που είναι η Ελίσα;)
 13% [ 1 ]
Σύνολο Ψήφων : 8

ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
mkostas
Admin
mkostas

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 31917
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 10/04/2010

Καλύτερη ιστορία [Δεύτερος γύρος]  Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Καλύτερη ιστορία [Δεύτερος γύρος]    Καλύτερη ιστορία [Δεύτερος γύρος]  EmptyΔευ Ιαν 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Μέχρι 3.

Corazones Blindados
Diana and Raul, two police officers that patrol the dangerous streets of Bogotá fall in love. But she, an honorable and just lady, has decided to put her heart on a pause until she knows the real whereabouts of her daughter’s father, the noncommissioned officer
Vicente Yañez, whom was kidnapped by the guerrilla six years ago. When everyone believes he is dead, Diana decides to end her grief, put an end to her pain, and let her feelings for Raul go loose. However, destiny prepares a surprise that is difficult to resolve: Vicente is rescued alive and returns to take a place back in Diana’s life.

La Mariposa
The butterfly is Alicia Benitez, a business woman in charge of managing drug money that comes from the product of drug dealers between the United States and Colombia. Manuel Martínez is a D4 agent who has spent several months working in an undercover operation to catch the butterfly. In the quest to pursue their goals both of them meet each other where feelings of love arise, full of obstacles and difficulties knowing that they are in opposite sides.
Martínez has designed a plan that infiltrates him in the organization to catch "The Butterfly." He comes to Alicia’s life because of Rachel, an undercover agent who poses as a prostitute in Miami and who has become in Ovalle’s love who as the same time is the right hand of "The Butterfly." Alicia is dedicated to learn more about Amaury (Martínez), since she wants to know about his partners and the type of business he runs. Amaury, who is in the role of president in a mutual fund company, manages himself to be involved in the work of Alice and not only is earning her trust, but also her affection. Alicia seduced by the charms of Martínez, begins to contemplate the possibility of falling in love with him because her marriage is a disaster, and she doesn’t want to refuse to love. On the other hand, the agent begins to fall for her by discovering the woman behind "The Butterfly" understanding her choice for crime as choice of life. Alicia and Martínez fall in love and he can’t help covering her up. This brings disastrous consequences for the careers of Manuel and the business of "Butterfly." But now they have a common goal: to be together

¿Dónde está Elisa?
The lives of the Domínguez family will change forever based on the events surrounding the disappearance of Elisa, one of the daughters of the marriage of Raimundo Domínguez and Francisca Correa.
Once she disappears, we begin to learn the secrets of every member of the family as well as those of her friends. Paranoia sets in, the past is dragged up, matters that were supposed to be buried reappear and recriminations among family members start.
All these events lead to a long list of suspects, among them family members (uncles, cousins, and her parents), fellow students, former employees of the Domínguez family and several friends who used to frequent the same places she did prior to her disappearance.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
https://telestarsboards.forumgreek.com
mkostas
Admin
mkostas

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 31917
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 10/04/2010

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Καλύτερη ιστορία [Δεύτερος γύρος]    Καλύτερη ιστορία [Δεύτερος γύρος]  EmptyΔευ Ιαν 28, 2013 9:52 pm

La Mariposa, Elisa, Corazones.
https://telestarsboards.forumgreek.com
Mik

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 578
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 13/07/2010

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Καλύτερη ιστορία [Δεύτερος γύρος]    Καλύτερη ιστορία [Δεύτερος γύρος]  EmptyΤετ Φεβ 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Castle και Ncis.

Καλύτερη ιστορία [Δεύτερος γύρος]
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Καλύτερη ιστορία [Δεύτερος γύρος]
» Καλύτερη ιστορία δραματικής σειράς [Δεύτερος γύρος]

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Telestars Boards :: Γενικά :: Γενικό φόρουμ :: Βραβεία TB 2013 (Έληξε)-
Μετάβαση σε: