Telestars Boards
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

The Originals Spin-Off

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+4
Eleni7
katroulina
fayvl
felia
8 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69  Επόμενο
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
kalymera_george
παχυδερμο καλαμάρι
kalymera_george

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1097
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 12/04/2010

The Originals Spin-Off - Σελίδα 67 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Originals Spin-Off   The Originals Spin-Off - Σελίδα 67 EmptyΔευ Μάης 23, 2016 11:24 pm

Ας της πει κάποιος να μάθει να παίζει δεν φτάνεί μόνο να είναι η κοπέλα του Wesley θέλει να το δουλέψει το πράγμα όλοι οι ηθοποιοί στο Originals μπορεί να μην είναι τέλειοι άλλα προσπαθούν για τα δεδομένα της σειράς και του καναλιού (άθλιο σενάριο teen series) άλλα δίνουν κάτι απ τον εαυτό τους η κοπέλα ούτε καν τα κείμενα της δεν πρέπει να μαθαίνει ανάγνωση απ την σκαλέτα πρέπει να τα κάνει ειδικά την σκηνή που ξεριζώνουν την καρδιά του συζύγου της ούτε να θρηνήσει δεν ήξερε ε δεν της φταίει το οποιοδήποτε μπλοκ που αυτή δεν το χει (το mad men είναι εξαιρετική δουλεία Μάνδαμ Τόκιν και μόνο η συγκρήση με το acting σας καινούργιους κοιλιακους μας κάνειdunato gelio dunato gelio dunato gelio dunato gelio dunato gelio dunato gelio dunato gelio dunato gelio )
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
http://vampirediaries.do-forum.com/forum.htm
felia
Γριά κακατούα
felia

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 34557
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 11/04/2010
Τόπος : Viva la Pluto!

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Originals Spin-Off   The Originals Spin-Off - Σελίδα 67 EmptyΤρι Μάης 24, 2016 2:10 am

Ενταξει το εχουν χασει.

Δεν εχω ματαξαναδει τετοια αηδιαστικη κατασταση απο ολοκληρο team ηθοποιων και σεναριογραφων.

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]

Παράθεση :
I would rather you not post this but whatever you do you. As I'm sure you've noticed a bunch of us from the show started following your tumbler after you leaked some insider information (not cool btw). And honestly occasionally you have some interesting points. And you're entitled to your opinion. But why are you so aggressive toward women? Being a female in Hollywood is hard. And tearing other women down for putting themselves out there is very anti-feminist. I think youre better than that. -LP"
[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]:

Παράθεση :
Okay, so since you specifically asked me not to post the ask you sent me I’m not going to do that, both because you asked and because obviously I’m pretty skeptical about whether or not what you’re saying is the truth. However, I feel that I should respond to what you’re saying. And, for all of you who might still be slightly confused, what I’m saying here is a response to an anon that I got who asked me not to post their message.

So, as for the spoiling. Yes, I will cop to being the first person to really go in for spoilers. A lot of us were getting spoilers for a long time and never posted them, and then we got a spoiler about Caroline being involuntarily impregnated this season and I basically said okay, I know I’m going to get a lot of asks about Caroline possibly being pregnant this season, and now that I know this information I really don’t feel comfortable lying about it because this isn’t just a normal spoiler, this is a spoiler about a character that many of my friends love dearly that is incredibly, shockingly offensive. And I felt like that needed to be called out, and I thought that a lot of people deserved fair warning. And I still think that’s right. And, once that happened, people started sending me and my friends spoilers a lot. And I’m sorry, but I have a really hard time feeling bad about spoiling things for a project where the cast and crew has gone so far out if their way to bully, demean, exclude, and generally be as cruel as possible towards certain fans for simply being fans of something they don’t like. This information didn’t just fall out of the sky, and there’s a reason it was given to people who are fed up with the state of the shows and more importantly with the behavior of those working on it.
But as for your other point, mainly that I tear down other women and that’s anti-feminist. Which is something pretty easy for me to respond to, because that is simply something I do not do. Yes, I have been negative about Phoebe’s performance, but it is not because she is a woman. It’s because I believe her performance is poor. I have been very complimentary to women who’s performances I’ve enjoyed, and I in fact have said something pretty positive about pretty much every actress on either show at some point, Phoebe included. I am also critical of actor’s performances when I feel that their performances are weak. Hell, I’ve said that I think Joseph is an incredible actor probably a hundred times, but if he has a scene where his performance is weak I acknowledge that it’s weak. This is not prejudice, it’s criticism. And yes, if something that is weak to the point of absurdity happens on a show I will usually make fun of it, not because I want to make fun of a specific person, but simply because it’s a funny thing. There’s a reason I don’t tag things, and that’s because I wouldn’t want to put anyone in a position where they’re seeing something that makes them uncomfortable or that they don’t want to see. However, I’m here on a website shooting the shit with my friends. I don’t think I should have to temper everything I say for the sake of people who might not agree.

Do I drag the shit out of TO? Absolutely. Because it’s a show that is staggeringly, wildly offensive towards women. It just is. If you can genuinely not see that or understand it then your understanding of feminism is extremely limited. I’m not dragging TO, it’s characters, or it’s writers because I want to drag women. I’m dragging them because THEY drag women. I’m dragging them because as a woman, I do not want to see media that treats other women like dog shit and says it’s okay, and I do not want other women, especially young and impressionable women, to see things like that and think that it is okay. TO has killed off 28 out of the 32 women who have appeared on the show more than once, and I’m not cool with that. TO fridged half of it’s main female characters in the course of like two episodes, and I’m not cool with that. I’m also more than a little shocked that YOU’RE cool with that.

Finally, I’m aware that being a woman in Hollywood is hard. And I think that shit like this makes it a lot harder for everyone. That’s why I call out things that I think are wrong, and that’s why I defend things that I think are right. I don’t know if you ever noticed this or were aware of it, but I’m actually one of the very few Klaroline shippers who has defended your character and defended you personally, and despite the fact that you are basically making fun of me now I still stand by my defense of your acting performance and of what your character could have been (although I can’t lie, I’m kinda seeing why so many people took issue with some of your behavior towards fans now). But I think that TO’s female characters are almost entirely indefensible. I think their representation of women is worse than any female representation I’ve see on television in my lifetime. I 100% believe that these things deserve to be criticized. And I don’t think women automatically get a feminist card just by virtue of being female, so if a woman is doing something misogynistic I treat it exactly as I would a man. I believe that this is an essential element of being a feminist consumer of media.  

So, now that all of this has been said, are we done? Is there anyone else on the TO cast and crew who would like to address me personally? Because obviously this situation is getting pretty bizarre and is just about the worst way to get people to stop asking me about TO if that’s your actual intent.

Στο twitter η ηθοποιος (Leah Pipes) που εχει πολλες φορες σταμπαρει ολο το φαντομ ονομαστικα ουσιαστικα παραδεχτηκε πως εστειλε αυτο το μηνυμα στην κοπελα και μαζι με την αλλη ηθοποιο (Phoebe Tonkin) κανουν tweet και ουσιαστικα βαζουν ολους τους followers τους να επιτεθουν σε ενα ατομο που εχει ενα blog στο tumblr και απλα γραφει τις αποψεις εκει μεσα.
Καθονται και ασχολουνται λες και η κοπελα αυτη ευθυνεται που δεν τα πανε καλα στα ratings και λες και δεν ηταν καποιος μεσα απο την ομαδα τους που πασαρε ανωνυμα τα σποιλερ.

Και αυτη η κοπελα εν το μεταξυ οτι εχει να πει εχει να το πει για την σειρα και για τους χαρακτηρες και για ερμηνειες. Ποτε προσωπικα και ποτε προσβλητικα. Και παντα μονο απανταει σε ερωτησεις που παιρνει.

Πραγματικα δεν ξερω τι να πω. Δεν εχω ξανασυναντησει τοσο προβληματικους αντιεπαγγελματικους ανθρωπους. Συνηθως βλεπεις bullying και trolling απο ατομα μεσα στο φαντομ και anons ...οχι απο τους ιδιους τους ηθοποιους και τους σεναριογραφους. Απιστευτο.
katroulina
Καρακατίνα Κουβά
katroulina

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 46445
Τόπος : Dreamland

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Originals Spin-Off   The Originals Spin-Off - Σελίδα 67 EmptyΤρι Μάης 24, 2016 2:53 am

μαλακα σιχαμα παντελως ασχετο αλλα φρικαρα, πατησα στο google ao3 μπας και διαβασω κανα φανφικ και μου εβγαλε πρωτη αναζητηση εσενα πανω πανω χωρις να πατησω τπτ αλλο.....πωπω το google μας εχει πληρως φακελομενους ....

δεν ξερω τι να πω...
felia
Γριά κακατούα
felia

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Originals Spin-Off   The Originals Spin-Off - Σελίδα 67 EmptyΤρι Μάης 24, 2016 2:56 am

Σκετο AO3;
katroulina
Καρακατίνα Κουβά
katroulina

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Originals Spin-Off   The Originals Spin-Off - Σελίδα 67 EmptyΤρι Μάης 24, 2016 3:06 am

ΝΑΙ!!!
felia
Γριά κακατούα
felia

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Originals Spin-Off   The Originals Spin-Off - Σελίδα 67 EmptyΤρι Μάης 24, 2016 3:07 am

Big brother is here dunato gelio dunato gelio dunato gelio dunato gelio
katroulina
Καρακατίνα Κουβά
katroulina

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Originals Spin-Off   The Originals Spin-Off - Σελίδα 67 EmptyΤρι Μάης 24, 2016 3:18 am

dunato gelio dunato gelio dunato gelio dunato gelio dunato gelio
Eleni7
Ο Καστλ είναι βοϊδομάτης
Eleni7

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 43347
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 18/10/2010
Τόπος : Ιωάννινα

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Originals Spin-Off   The Originals Spin-Off - Σελίδα 67 EmptyΤρι Μάης 24, 2016 3:23 am

τι στον πουτσο ειναι το ao3; ή δε θελω να ξερω τι ψαχνει η αλλη στο ιντερνετ;
felia
Γριά κακατούα
felia

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Originals Spin-Off   The Originals Spin-Off - Σελίδα 67 EmptyΤρι Μάης 24, 2016 4:11 am

Fanfiction είναι ρε Ελένη αχαχαχαχα και ότι θα έψαχνε κάτι άλλο που δες να ξέρεις τι είναι αχαχαχαχα και θα της έβγαζε το όνομα μου πρώτο πρώτο στην αναζήτηση ας πούμε χαχαχαχαχα
Eleni7
Ο Καστλ είναι βοϊδομάτης
Eleni7

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 43347
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 18/10/2010
Τόπος : Ιωάννινα

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: The Originals Spin-Off   The Originals Spin-Off - Σελίδα 67 EmptyΤρι Μάης 24, 2016 4:36 am

felia έγραψε:
Fanfiction είναι ρε Ελένη αχαχαχαχα και ότι θα έψαχνε κάτι άλλο που δες να ξέρεις τι είναι αχαχαχαχα και θα της έβγαζε το όνομα μου πρώτο πρώτο στην αναζήτηση ας πούμε χαχαχαχαχα

Α, δεν ξερω τι κανεις στην ιδιωτικη σου ζωη dunato gelio dunato gelio dunato gelio dunato gelio

The Originals Spin-Off
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 67 από 69Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69  Επόμενο
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Once Upon A Time In Wonderland (spin-off)

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Telestars Boards :: Τηλεόραση :: Αγγλόφωνες σειρές :: The Vampire Diaries-
Μετάβαση σε: