Telestars Boards
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Castle Season 5 General Discussion

Πήγαινε κάτω 
4 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
katroulina
Καρακατίνα Κουβά
katroulina

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 46445
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 11/04/2010
Τόπος : Dreamland

Castle Season 5 General Discussion - Σελίδα 75 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Castle Season 5 General Discussion   Castle Season 5 General Discussion - Σελίδα 75 EmptyΠαρ Αυγ 30, 2013 1:04 am

θεαρα...+++++++++++++++

i love the argument that castle isn’t worried about where they’re at in their relationship in theory, and i’ve said the same in defence of his behaviour in the squab and the quail but i’m not sure i agree with people who are using it to justify castle’s behaviour in that deleted scene from watershed? yes castle knows there’s a future there and in the past the two of them have tiptoed around important conversations until it comes to a head. but castle is also a fairly intelligent and observant guy, he isn’t blind and its obvious something is on beckett’s mind, she even says ‘among other things’ and maybe its late and he’s tired but its just something that is so out of character for castle’s character? bar the last few eps of season 5 we have ALWAYS seen castle push beckett to be open and honest even if its just so he can know more about her, even over trivial dumb things, and this isn’t just with beckett, but alexis and martha as well. in the the fast and the furriest he said that he loves the mysteries and reaching for the unknown, and i felt that conversation was super poignant in how castle and beckett approach life. i read something once that said you should never criticise characters for their actions because people can surprise you in what they’re capable of but this isn’t castle doing something surprising, to me it feels like they’ve changed castle’s fundamental personality and approach to life to construct this story. it also happened in recoil when he got up and left when she looked so worried and scared…
[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]
it didn’t feel natural back then, and it didn’t feel natural in that deleted scene. it upsets me because on a tv show like castle i think that character should drive plot not vice versa.
i want to be excited for this dc arc, and in certain ways i am, but i don’t know how people expect everybody to be fully into the idea of beckett going to dc after that deleted scene because to me it looks like the whole reason she went for the interview/why she was so determined to get it was because she didn’t know where her relationship with castle stood. i’m hoping they give other more genuine reasons for her wanting this job in 6x01 because hearing other people tell beckett why the job is great for her/her saying she wants it without reasons is not enough for me? i’ve made a few comments about her showing disdain for those organisations and her ‘its a chance to do more’ line super struck a nerve with me because its such a contradiction from what we’ve seen of her character in the past. i do really love that beckett’s career is very important to her. i just feel like it was a disservice that they had to pair it with this ‘where are we headed’ story because now it just looks like beckett didn’t want to have an honest conversation about her future with castle so she directed all that frustration into something else. which is definitely a realistic thing that a lot of people do, i’m not faulting beckett for that, but i also feel that pairing the two things together has sort of taken some of the limelight away from the job storyline which could have been such an interesting thing to explore in its own merit.
even terri’s [Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.] about people complaining about the deleted scenes annoys me because i feel like if you’re an artist working in the entertainment industry you’re opening yourself up to criticism because you’re never going to please everyone and that doesn’t mean people don’t love the show, or are wrong about the show. people get mad because they love it, and while people on social media are the worst and don’t know when to stop and as a person terri has every right to be annoyed that people are directing that anger towards her. a small part of me feels like as an artist she should appreciate that she has created a thing people care so passionately about.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Eleni7
Ο Καστλ είναι βοϊδομάτης
Eleni7

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 43347
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 18/10/2010
Τόπος : Ιωάννινα

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Castle Season 5 General Discussion   Castle Season 5 General Discussion - Σελίδα 75 EmptyΠαρ Αυγ 30, 2013 1:19 am

Πες στην θεαρα να βαζει καμια παραγραφο γιατι μας πεταχτηκαν τα ματια οξω να το διαβασουμε ολο αυτο μονοκοπανια Laughing 

katroulina
Καρακατίνα Κουβά
katroulina

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Castle Season 5 General Discussion   Castle Season 5 General Discussion - Σελίδα 75 EmptyΠαρ Αυγ 30, 2013 1:26 am

ελα θες και παραγραφουυυυυυυυυυυυυυυς pppppppp Laughing
felia
Γριά κακατούα
felia

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 34557
Τόπος : Viva la Pluto!

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Castle Season 5 General Discussion   Castle Season 5 General Discussion - Σελίδα 75 EmptyΤετ Φεβ 26, 2014 9:28 pm

Για μαντεψτεεεεεεε αχχαχαχαχαχα

Ειδα το lives of others.

Καλο επεισοδιακι (απο τα καλα της σειρας) αλλα οχι κατι ιδιαιτερο για μενα, οχι για το 100ο. Σιγουρα παρα πολυ καλο για το ζευγαρι αλλα για το 100 επεισοδιο θα ηθελα κατι παραπανω. Το Still θα ταιριαζε ΠΟΛΥ ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΑ για το 100 πιστευω.
katroulina
Καρακατίνα Κουβά
katroulina

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Castle Season 5 General Discussion   Castle Season 5 General Discussion - Σελίδα 75 EmptyΤετ Φεβ 26, 2014 9:34 pm

gelio  gelio  gelio  gelio 

μαλακα ΤΙ ΠΙΝΕΙΣ πραγματικα που το θυμηθηκες  dunato gelio  dunato gelio
felia
Γριά κακατούα
felia

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Castle Season 5 General Discussion   Castle Season 5 General Discussion - Σελίδα 75 EmptyΤετ Φεβ 26, 2014 9:36 pm

Ειδεςςςςςςςςςςςςςς  dunato gelio  dunato gelio  dunato gelio  dunato gelio  dunato gelio  dunato gelio
Eleni7
Ο Καστλ είναι βοϊδομάτης
Eleni7

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 43347
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 18/10/2010
Τόπος : Ιωάννινα

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Castle Season 5 General Discussion   Castle Season 5 General Discussion - Σελίδα 75 EmptyΤετ Φεβ 26, 2014 9:41 pm

felia έγραψε:

Ειδα το lives of others.

Καλο επεισοδιακι (απο τα καλα της σειρας) αλλα οχι κατι ιδιαιτερο για μενα, οχι για το 100ο. Σιγουρα παρα πολυ καλο για το ζευγαρι αλλα για το 100 επεισοδιο θα ηθελα κατι παραπανω. Το Still θα ταιριαζε ΠΟΛΥ ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΑ για το 100 πιστευω.

Νομιζω οτι η ουσια ηταν εκει, να δειξουν επεισοδιο για το ζευγαρι. Στα ματια ενος αντικειμενικου κριτη σιγουρα δεν ελεγε πολλα το επεισοδιο. Στα ματια ομως του φαντομ νομιζω οτι ηταν οαση  Laughing 
felia
Γριά κακατούα
felia

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Castle Season 5 General Discussion   Castle Season 5 General Discussion - Σελίδα 75 EmptyΤετ Φεβ 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Eleni7 έγραψε:
felia έγραψε:

Ειδα το lives of others.

Νομιζω οτι η ουσια ηταν εκει, να δειξουν επεισοδιο για το ζευγαρι. Στα ματια ενος αντικειμενικου κριτη σιγουρα δεν ελεγε πολλα το επεισοδιο. Στα ματια ομως του φαντομ νομιζω οτι ηταν οαση  Laughing 

Καλα για το φαντομ σιγουρα. Αλλα περα απο αυτο δεν ελεγε και πολλα. Ηταν καλα φτιαγμενο αλλα ηταν ενα απλο επεισοδιο για μενα. Τιποτα το ιδιαιτερο η κατι που να δινει βαρυτητα στην πορεια της σειρας μεχρι εκεινο το σημειο. Λιγο μονο η τελευταια σκηνη που εκαναν αναφορα στις 100 υποθεσεις αλλιως τιποτα ιδιαιτερο περα απο τις σκηνες του ζευγαριου που και παλι θα ηθελα κατι αλλο ακομα και εκει για το 100.

Ενω το Still ειχε ολο το συναισθημα αναπολησεις και συναισθηματος για το ζευγαρι κτλ κτλ...θα ταιριαζε πολυυυυυυ καλυτερα για το 100 και μου κανει τρελη εντυπωση που τελικα το Still τους βγηκε απο λαθος ουσιαστικα και υποτιθεται πως τους χαλαγε και την ροη καταλαβες  Laughing
katroulina
Καρακατίνα Κουβά
katroulina

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Castle Season 5 General Discussion   Castle Season 5 General Discussion - Σελίδα 75 EmptyΤετ Φεβ 26, 2014 11:24 pm

ε ναι αλλα δεν μπορουσαν να κανουν 100ο ενα επεισοδιο που το 70% του ειναι αλλα επεισοδια θα ταν λιγο καπως οσο καλοφτιαγμενο κι αν ηταν  Laughing
felia
Γριά κακατούα
felia

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Castle Season 5 General Discussion   Castle Season 5 General Discussion - Σελίδα 75 EmptyΠεμ Φεβ 27, 2014 11:00 am

Tοτε ας εκαναν καλυτερη δουλεια γενικοτερα  ooxi

Castle Season 5 General Discussion
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 75 από 75Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Castle Season 5 General Discussion
» Castle Season 8 General Discussion
» Castle Season 6 General Discussion
» Castle Season 1 General Discussion
» Castle Season 2 General Discussion

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Telestars Boards :: Εδώ καιγόμαστε :: Castle-
Μετάβαση σε: