Telestars Boards
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Βoston Legal (2004)

Πήγαινε κάτω 
5 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Eleni7
Ο Καστλ είναι βοϊδομάτης
Eleni7

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 43347
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 18/10/2010
Τόπος : Ιωάννινα

Βoston Legal (2004) - Σελίδα 2 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Βoston Legal (2004)   Βoston Legal (2004) - Σελίδα 2 EmptyΣαβ Ιουν 07, 2014 12:56 am

Α, και Ντενι Κρειν.
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
felia
Γριά κακατούα
felia

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 34557
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 11/04/2010
Τόπος : Viva la Pluto!

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Βoston Legal (2004)   Βoston Legal (2004) - Σελίδα 2 EmptyΣαβ Ιουν 07, 2014 12:58 am

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kαι πολυ καλες ερμηνειες!
Eleni7
Ο Καστλ είναι βοϊδομάτης
Eleni7

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Βoston Legal (2004)   Βoston Legal (2004) - Σελίδα 2 EmptyΣαβ Ιουν 07, 2014 1:01 am

Οντως. James Spader στα καλυτερα του.

Το αλλο το τρολ τον Shatner δεν τον αναφερω καν. Μακαρι να κανει γκεστ στο Καστλ μιας και ειναι φανατικος της σειρας.

Εχω καιρο να την δω την σειρα παντως. Χρονια βασικα. Απλα ειχα πετυχει προσφατα κατι επεισοδια (νομιζω 1ης σεζον) σε ενα καναλι της Νοβα, δεν θυμαμαι σε ποιο. Βλεπεται για 2η (και 3η φορα μην σου πω) χαλαροξεκουραστα. Ειναι τετοιο το στυλακι της και ο ρυθμος της που δεν σε κουραζει ποτε.
felia
Γριά κακατούα
felia

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Βoston Legal (2004)   Βoston Legal (2004) - Σελίδα 2 EmptyΣαβ Ιουν 07, 2014 1:06 am

Eγω μολις ειδα ξανα τον πιλοτο!

Στανταρακι αυτο το καλοκαιρι θα την δω χαλαρα. Ειναι ακρα διασκεδαστικη σειρουλα που την απολαμβανω απιστευτα!
Eleni7
Ο Καστλ είναι βοϊδομάτης
Eleni7

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Βoston Legal (2004)   Βoston Legal (2004) - Σελίδα 2 EmptyΣαβ Ιουν 07, 2014 1:12 am

Βασικα ειναι ο ορισμος του "καλοκαιρινη σειρα" νομιζω. 1-2 επεισοδιακια την μερα ετσι μαζι με το φαι ή τον καφε.
filareti
Ύαινα
filareti

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 5233
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 12/04/2010
Τόπος : αλλού

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Βoston Legal (2004)   Βoston Legal (2004) - Σελίδα 2 EmptyΣαβ Ιουν 07, 2014 3:01 pm

felia έγραψε:

Στανταρακι αυτο το καλοκαιρι θα την δω χαλαρα. Ειναι ακρα διασκεδαστικη σειρουλα που την απολαμβανω απιστευτα!
Μπορει να κανω τη δοκιμη μαζι σου αν βολεψει.
felia
Γριά κακατούα
felia

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Βoston Legal (2004)   Βoston Legal (2004) - Σελίδα 2 EmptyΣαβ Ιουν 07, 2014 7:28 pm

filareti έγραψε:
felia έγραψε:

Μπορει να κανω τη δοκιμη μαζι σου αν βολεψει.

Φιλ θα σου αρεσει ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ πιστευω!
felia
Γριά κακατούα
felia

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Βoston Legal (2004)   Βoston Legal (2004) - Σελίδα 2 EmptyΣαβ Ιουν 07, 2014 8:05 pm

Eν μεταξυ ξερετε για γελαω; Γιατι εβλεπα μερικες αγαπημενες σκηνες απο τα επεισοδια και δεν μου κανει ΚΑΜΙΑ εντυπωση που μετα το φιναλε της 4ης σεζον και οσα ειπωθηκαν μεσα απο την σειρα για την Αμερικη (στα ισια) μετα την σειρα την τελειωσαν οπως οπως στην 5η σεζον  Laughing 

Παράθεση :

-We (Αmerica) used to know how to fight a war and not trip over ourselves, but we still stand for the same principles. That hasn't changed.

-I'm confused. Those principles you say we still stand for, do they include human rights, the fair and humane treatment of prisoners?

-I'm saying, while those values remain important, we have to put them in perspective given the world we now live in.

–And what world is that?

–One of terrorism.

–Right.

- One where the muslim world…much of it… hates us and would love to see the destruction of the United States.

-Tell me, do you make any room for the possibility…any room whatsoever…that the conduct of our country, be it starting a war under false pretenses

–Democrat.

- Move to strike. This isn't
republicans vs democrats.

–Oh, right.

The democrats, virtually all of them, have supported the worst of Bush's policies. Only one democrat in the senate opposed the patriot act when it was first proposed. They stumbled over each other rushing to sign a blank check. I hardly stand here as a proud democrat.

–Nor do you stand as a loyal American.

–Oh, come on.

–We don't question your country in a time of war.

- Why the hell not? That to me seems like an especially apt time to ask questions.

–Mr Shore.

- I don't know who the hell came up with the notion that one can't criticize this country and still be patriotic.

I bet it was Cheney.
Well, he was wrong.

Some of our most noble
patriots were dissenters…

Παράθεση :
Not too long ago, we set the example for the world on civil liberties and human rights.

Today…

Today we have this bipartisan piece of legislation…the patriot act…that criminalizes free speech, authorizes warrantless searches, allows for wiretaps
without probable cause. People can now be locked up on suspicion alone, denied due process or even a hearing.

As for foreign nationals,forget it.

They can be deported for what they say or think, even if they're completely law-abiding.

They can be kept from ever entering this country under the ideological exclusion rule, again, based on what they say or think. All this accomplished by a bill that
our leaders rushed to pass just six weeks after those towers came down.

Did you… read
the patriot act, judge?

Members of congress
certainly didn't.

It was pushed through with so much haste, there was almost no deliberation.
Because few if any members of the house of senate had bothered to read it…
—most still haven't—

A bill that mocks our constitution and moves us ever closer to tyranny.

We now round up suspects and throw them in detention camps, claiming they're not prisoners of war so that we may torture them in violation of the Geneva convention.

We set up these camps in Cuba and other foreign locations.

This is not something done by a government with moral integrity.

It does not reflect a nation with a conscience.

And let's talk about the torture.

This isn't slapping around some suspect who knows of a ticking bomb.
We now use torture as a matter of course.

We use it against people just to see if they have information, any information.

Torture is no longer the exception, but the rule.
It's systemic.

Waterboarding, sexual humiliation, extreme psychological and physical abuse…

We all know the horrors of Abu Ghraib. And those orders came from the very top.

George Bush knew and approved of these tactics, as did Rummy, Condi, Dick,
Ashcroft, Tenent, even Colin Powell.

They all knew and participated in creating the policy, as did many others, and yet not one high-ranking officer or member of this administration has been held accountable, not one.

We set up these secret prisons using techniques modeled on the dungeons of Egypt.

We chain prisoners to ceilings, we subject them to simulated drownings or sexual abuse.
This is not moral leadership.
This is not the conduct of a country that regards the law or respects human rights.

And the country I speak of is not Egypt or Saudi Arabia or even North Korea.
It's the United States of America…
my country, your country.

Denny Crane said to me that I cannot know the experience of lying down at night
and facing the idea of losing America.

Since September 11, 2001, I think most of us have laid down on many a night and imagined exactly that.

But I wonder,

what is it about America that we most fear losing? and I wonder, how much of that have we lost already?

The town of Concord…
what can it really do, stage a protest, have a rally,
a parade, call a press conference?

Would that even make the news?
But threaten to secede, that would get some attention. and if you look at
all the facts here, you'll see Concord isn't really seeking to leave America at all.

It's America that has left them.

And of course ultimately Concord will not be allowed to secede.
We all know that.

But if you quash this at the summary judgment stage,
you will, in effect, be ruling that their concerns are not even legitimate.

And how can any true American
conclude that?

We stand here today asking you to defend a democracy that our congress and our president refuse to defend.

We're asking you to stand up for the constitution, which every judge is
duty-bound to protect.

We ask you to stand up for an America that, 60 years ago, our soldiers stormed a beach in Normandy to defend.

This case is personal to you, and it's personal to me. It's personal to everyone
in this courtroom.

I love this country, Denny.

I just…sometimes, I just don't recognize it anymore.

I, like many Americans, am horrified that our government tortures prisoners of war that we've turned our police powers…many of them illegal…against our own citizens.

If the goal of the terrorists on 9/11 was to knock down democracy, then they surely have succeeded.

But I, like many Americans, care more about the protection of our children, grandchildren…than I do our nation's ideals. I do not doubt for a moment that the government is acting in good faith to make us safe.

No do I doubt that if there's any time in our nation's history when we must simply stick together, it is now.

AYTA...ακουστηκαν σε πετυχημενη Αμερικανικη σειρα (στο 4χ20 το φιναλε της 4ης) βραβευμενη με βραβεια εμμυ και αναγνωρισμενη απο το κοινο και η επομενη σεζον εφτασε μονο μεχρι την μεση πριν κλεισει η σειρα  Razz  Laughing

Βoston Legal (2004)
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 2 από 2Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1, 2
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Οι πιο ωραίοι του 2004 και του 2005.
» Sons of Anarchy (2004)
» Battlestar Galactica (2004-2009)

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Telestars Boards :: Τηλεόραση :: Αγγλόφωνες σειρές-
Μετάβαση σε: