Telestars Boards
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

ΦόρουμLatest imagesΑναζήτησηΕγγραφήΣύνδεση

Palley Fest

Πήγαινε κάτω 
+3
filareti
Eleni7
katroulina
7 απαντήσεις
Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Επόμενο
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Lenio

Lenio

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1500
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 05/09/2013
Τόπος : Ροδος

Palley Fest - Σελίδα 30 Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Palley Fest   Palley Fest - Σελίδα 30 EmptyΤρι Οκτ 01, 2013 5:57 pm

xezoulina έγραψε:
Eleni7 έγραψε:
Γαματοι ειναι.Οποιος θελει τους σεβεται (κυριως) και τους αγαπαει γι αυτο που ειναι.Οποιος θελει να γκρινιαξει για βλακειες και να γραφει ασεβη πραγματα μπορει να το κανει ελευθερα.Λες και τους δινουμε σημασια.
+++++++++

ευτυχως θπαρχουν και νορμαλ ατομα ακομα στο φαντομ\\

I posted this on Twitter, so I thought I would do it here to.
So I wasn’t able to watch the panel live because the stream worked really bad and I couldn’t even get a sentence out of it. But I did see tweets and my surprise?? most of them were of people complaining about Nathan and Stana not sitting together. Really?? I mean yes they’re the main characters but that doesn’t mean they need to be together for everything, someone put them like that and they didn’t sit apart because they hate each other, and yes I saw someone saying that I’m not making it up. All this shit you said and all the shit some people tweeted to them is the reason of why things like that happens and the reason of whye they’re so “awkward” with each other. Yes, is clear that their relationship is not the same, if you don’t see that I’m sorry but you’re wrong. Besides, the past few days people were hating on Nathan’s girlfriend sending her pics of Caskett making out and asking her if he does that to her, I wouldn’t be surprised if he decides to never go out with her again. So why don’t you stop complaining about this little seat shit and be greatful that they took time of work to be there for us, to talk about the show for us. I wouldn’t be surprised if Nathan or Stana don’t do another panel again. And now I understand why they don’t do any interviews together anymore. Because the moment they do one or people will start saying “omg look at them they’re in love they need to make babies they’re such a cute couple bla bla bla” or “oh look at them it’s clear they hate each other”. So what I think it’s that Stana and Nathan ARE NOT Castle and Beckett. They’re NOT together. So please mind your own bussines and stop talking about something you don’t know a shit. These people have feelings these two are PERSONS with PRIVATE LIVES, PRIVATE. I hope you know what that word means. I’m really sad that I had to see all that anger and disappointment because of a seat position. I mean think about it? it’s really stupid and it makes me wonder why some people actually watch the show. And if you don’t like my opinion feel free to unfollow me. I know you have your opinion of them and I respect that, but please don’t be so disrespectful and creepy, it’s getting way out of the line and some people already crossed it. So you need to think before you tweet. And please, PLEASE STOP TWEETING NATHAN AND STANA ABOUT IT, IT’S SO FUCKING WRONG.
+++++
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω
Lenio

Lenio

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 1500
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 05/09/2013
Τόπος : Ροδος

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Palley Fest   Palley Fest - Σελίδα 30 EmptyΤρι Οκτ 01, 2013 5:58 pm

xezoulina έγραψε:
το ιδανικο σεναριο που θα θελε να δει ο Ρομπ οταν ρωτησανε το καστ ξεχωριστα....

και τη προηγουμενη φορα στο palley ο Ρομπ ειχε πει οτι θα ταν ωραιο να βλεπαμε απαγωγη Αλεξις και μετα εγινε...λες να μας εδωσε κι εδω hint?

ενα τετοιο επεισοδιο ΘΑ ΤΑΝ ΓΑΜΑΤΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟ

Castle and Beckett get caught up and… guns and fast cars and sweat and little roadside hotels- just so far outside their elements and having to survive and being mistaken for other people. Higher stakes, crisis… by Bowman on his pitch
ναι και εγώ το θέλωLaughing 
katroulina
Καρακατίνα Κουβά
katroulina

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 46445
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 11/04/2010
Τόπος : Dreamland

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Palley Fest   Palley Fest - Σελίδα 30 EmptyΤρι Οκτ 01, 2013 6:20 pm

“I’m so young so it sounds so stupid.”
—  Molly Quinn
[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτόν το σύνδεσμο.]

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXA SAS AGAPWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Eleni7
Ο Καστλ είναι βοϊδομάτης
Eleni7

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 43347
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 18/10/2010
Τόπος : Ιωάννινα

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Palley Fest   Palley Fest - Σελίδα 30 EmptyΤρι Οκτ 01, 2013 6:22 pm

xezoulina έγραψε:
το ιδανικο σεναριο που θα θελε να δει ο Ρομπ οταν ρωτησανε το καστ ξεχωριστα....

και τη προηγουμενη φορα στο palley ο Ρομπ ειχε πει οτι θα ταν ωραιο να βλεπαμε απαγωγη Αλεξις και μετα εγινε...λες να μας εδωσε κι εδω hint?

ενα τετοιο επεισοδιο ΘΑ ΤΑΝ ΓΑΜΑΤΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟ

Castle and Beckett get caught up and… guns and fast cars and sweat and little roadside hotels- just so far outside their elements and having to survive and being mistaken for other people. Higher stakes, crisis… by Bowman on his pitch
Ο Ρομπ το ειπε;Ε,θα γινει.Και την απαγωγη αυτος την ειχε σκηνοθετησει.

Παράθεση :
So I wasn’t able to watch the panel live because the stream worked really bad and I couldn’t even get a sentence out of it. But I did see tweets and my surprise?? most of them were of people complaining about Nathan and Stana not sitting together. Really?? I mean yes they’re the main characters but that doesn’t mean they need to be together for everything, someone put them like that and they didn’t sit apart because they hate each other, and yes I saw someone saying that I’m not making it up. All this shit you said and all the shit some people tweeted to them is the reason of why things like that happens and the reason of whye they’re so “awkward” with each other. Yes, is clear that their relationship is not the same, if you don’t see that I’m sorry but you’re wrong. Besides, the past few days people were hating on Nathan’s girlfriend sending her pics of Caskett making out and asking her if he does that to her, I wouldn’t be surprised if he decides to never go out with her again. So why don’t you stop complaining about this little seat shit and be greatful that they took time of work to be there for us, to talk about the show for us. I wouldn’t be surprised if Nathan or Stana don’t do another panel again. And now I understand why they don’t do any interviews together anymore. Because the moment they do one or people will start saying “omg look at them they’re in love they need to make babies they’re such a cute couple bla bla bla” or “oh look at them it’s clear they hate each other”. So what I think it’s that Stana and Nathan ARE NOT Castle and Beckett. They’re NOT together. So please mind your own bussines and stop talking about something you don’t know a shit. These people have feelings these two are PERSONS with PRIVATE LIVES, PRIVATE. I hope you know what that word means. I’m really sad that I had to see all that anger and disappointment because of a seat position. I mean think about it? it’s really stupid and it makes me wonder why some people actually watch the show. And if you don’t like my opinion feel free to unfollow me. I know you have your opinion of them and I respect that, but please don’t be so disrespectful and creepy, it’s getting way out of the line and some people already crossed it. So you need to think before you tweet. And please, PLEASE STOP TWEETING NATHAN AND STANA ABOUT IT, IT’S SO FUCKING WRONG.
Ακριβως οτι εχω μεσα στο μυαλο μου.
katroulina
Καρακατίνα Κουβά
katroulina

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Palley Fest   Palley Fest - Σελίδα 30 EmptyΤρι Οκτ 01, 2013 6:24 pm

Παράθεση :
Ο Ρομπ το ειπε;Ε,θα γινει.Και την απαγωγη αυτος την ειχε σκηνοθετησει.
Μαλακα τετοιο σεναριο ειχε γραψει η ΘΕΑΡΑ η cartographical που γραφει απ τις καλυτερες καστλοιστοριες ΜΑΚΑΡΙ ΝΑ ΓΙΝΕΙ ΚΑΤΙ ΤΕΤΟΙΟ drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken 

αλλα θελει τρελο μπατζετ και τετοιοοοοοοοοοοοο
Eleni7
Ο Καστλ είναι βοϊδομάτης
Eleni7

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Palley Fest   Palley Fest - Σελίδα 30 EmptyΤετ Οκτ 02, 2013 1:35 am

Βλεπω/ακουω τωρα το πανελ.Τραγικες οι ερωτησεις απο κατω.1002 ενιδαφεροντα πραγματα θα μπορουσαν να ρωτησουν για την σειρα,για τους χαρακτηρες κτλ.Τι μαλακιες ρωτανε;Ουτε μια σοβαρη ερωτηση.

Καλο σαν πανελ.Κακο το κοινο.Δεν βοηθησε καθολου.
katroulina
Καρακατίνα Κουβά
katroulina

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Palley Fest   Palley Fest - Σελίδα 30 EmptyΤετ Οκτ 02, 2013 1:38 am

η ερωτηση για επεισοδιο ρομπ ηταν καλη/..
Eleni7
Ο Καστλ είναι βοϊδομάτης
Eleni7

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Palley Fest   Palley Fest - Σελίδα 30 EmptyΤετ Οκτ 02, 2013 1:38 am

btw,το εσωσε σε μεγαλο βαθμο η τυπισσα που εκανε την παρουσιαση.Ρωτουσε ωραια πραγματα.Καλυτερη απο τον Keck το 2012.
Eleni7
Ο Καστλ είναι βοϊδομάτης
Eleni7

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Palley Fest   Palley Fest - Σελίδα 30 EmptyΤετ Οκτ 02, 2013 1:39 am

xezoulina έγραψε:
η ερωτηση για επεισοδιο ρομπ ηταν καλη/..
Αυτη νομιζω την εκανε η παρουσιαστρια.Κανω λαθος;Θα το ξαναβαλω αμα ειναι.
katroulina
Καρακατίνα Κουβά
katroulina

ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Απ: Palley Fest   Palley Fest - Σελίδα 30 EmptyΤετ Οκτ 02, 2013 1:41 am

οχι την εκανε ατομο απο κατω...

ναι η παρουσιαστρια ηταν καληηηηηη

Palley Fest
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 30 από 31Μετάβαση στη σελίδα : Επιστροφή  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Επόμενο

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Telestars Boards :: Εδώ καιγόμαστε :: Castle-
Μετάβαση σε: